Ebenezer Chapel
27658.3083333333
Archives
Total copies: 1
Oblique view looking south east. Demolition has started. Former "Primitive Methodist Chapel". Three central doors with large arched window above. Smaller arched windows to the sides. The chapel was closed 1/11/1935 and demolished 1975. Stockport Town Hall can be seen to the right of the chapel.
Title:
Ebenezer Chapel
Date of work:
27658.3083333333
Reference number:
STOCKPORTIMG\5562
Level of description:
Item
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
General notes:
Available to buy: Y
Topics:
Contributors:
H. Lees (Photographer)
Language:
English
Record number:
8795769