Skip to main content
Abney Hall, Cheadle
Abney Hall, Cheadle
1973-1983
Archives
Find it!
Photographs and Inventory, Accommodation & Maintenance Records relating to Abney Hall, Cheadle.
Title:
Abney Hall, Cheadle
Date of work:
1973-1983
Reference number:
D1658
Level of description:
Collection
Type of materials:
Graphic materialsTextual material
Custodial history:
Abney Hall was originally called the Grove and built for Alfred Orell in 1847. In 1849 it was bought and altered by James Watts. It would appear to have been transferred to Stockport Council around this time.
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
Language:
English
Record number:
6800761
Find it!
0