Skip to main content
Mersey Square
Mersey Square
:Before 1930
Archives
The old fire station in Mersey Square, before 1930 (the last horse-drawn appliance was replaced in 1931). The building was opened in 1902 and demolished in 1967. The photo shows three appliances pulled by two horses each, another wagon with one horse, and a carriage with no horses attached.
Title:
Mersey Square
Date of work:
:Before 1930
Reference number:
STOCKPORTIMG\1739
Level of description:
Item
Access restrictions:
Unrestricted
Use restrictions:
Unrestricted
General notes:
Available to buy: Y
Topics:
Contributors:
Stockport Advertiser (Photographer)
Language:
English
Record number:
8788758
0